You're ready to bring your business to the next level!
Give us a call: 1.866.313.0123
- No pressure, no commitment, give us a try. Give us a call and we can tell you how we can help your business.
- Want a demo of our system, no problem, just give us a call and ask.
- Our system is easy to use and extremely affordable. Every reason to bring your auctions online, no reason not to.
Want to send us an email instead? No problem...
Please fill out the details below and click send, we will contact you as soon as we can.
Reasons why you should go with us...
- Industry leading software, automatic-updates, new features, very flexible, and easy to use!
- Great personal service, free training, support for you and your bidders.
- Real-time live bidding, available with high quality audio/video streaming.
- Extremely affordable, flexible plans, custom fit for your business.
- Customized website intigration. Website design services also available.
- Plus much much more...
What people are saying...
- "...a superb job at increasing our bidder base..." - Peter Sidlow, Victorian Casino Antique Auction
- "...I highly recommend them to everybody who wants to do online live auctions..." - Erick Paquet, The Canadian Numismatic Company
- "...always found them to be professional, knowledgeable, helpful and cooperative with our rather complex needs..." - Charla Nelson, Manitou Galleries
How do online auctions work?
Below is a general outline of the basic steps to running a live auction:
- Prepare and upload your catalogue (and upload item images).
Managed Option Available: Rather than doing it yourself you can send your catalog and images to us and we can process it for you.
- Approve your bidders using your own criteria.
This can be 100% automated or if desired it can be done manually.
- Automatically collect absentee bids via the website.
Optionally you can also use our system to enter absentee bids you collect over the phone.
- Run your live auction, allowing online bidders world wide to place bids in conjunction with your floor bidders.
Depending on your auction type this step may be modified or removed to meet your needs.
- After the auction use our tools to process your auction results, reconcile bids, send invoices to the winning bidders and collect payment.
Integrated credit card processing is also available.